The new strain of Coronavirus called COVID-19 is spreading rapidly all over the world and is causing lockdowns. This virus is not as deadly as other outbreaks, but it is highly contagious. At Accurate Pest Control, we want everyone to be aware and have a practical approach to this concern without letting people go into a panic mode.
We will adopt certain protocols to help manage these circumstances for our clients, employees, and their families. Protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions which can reduce your chances of being infected. Currently, there are no vaccines available for COVID-19. The best and most effective way to protect yourself and the spread of this virus is by maintaining social distancing and hygiene.
Some procedures can diminish the spread of the virus with other cold and flu viruses, which we aim to execute for the safety and protection of both our clients and our employees.
- All employees of our business are instructed to inform the supervisor in case anyone falls sick. Those employees having potential Coronavirus symptoms will be instructed to have no contact with the clients/ public and will be asked to stay home.
- Regular use of alcohol-based sanitizers mostly for hands and other surfaces has been strictly followed by all employees. Office cell phones, tablets, the steering wheel of the car, and other equipment used by field technicians are cleaned with adequate disinfectant sprays & wipes.
- Disposable gloves and face masks are used regularly by field technicians when working. Gloves should be worn for contact with door rails and other surfaces. Incase bare hands make contact with surfaces:
- Do not touch face, nose, mouth, and eyes
- Quickly use sanitizing wipes or alcohol-based hand rub to clean hands.
- In addition, we consider asking the clients of indoor services whether anyone in their household or recent visitor was/is unwell. Our employees on meeting clients may avoid handshakes, which is not normally a good social etiquette. If obligatory, we will flag the protocol to carry out official procedures/formalities and payments remotely through online mode.
Accurate Pest Control is among one of the best pest control companies in San Antonio who visit homes with all necessary precautions such as wearing masks & gloves, sanitizing hands regularly, and maintaining distance. Also, we earnestly request all our customers and employees to follow the above protocols. These have been set in place to protect each other and our communities.
If you or your family members are experiencing any of the above symptoms and their conditions are worsening, please call the nearest health care department for further assistance.