Termite Extermination in San Antonio
Are pests bugging you at home or work? Pun intended, of course, but are those pests specifically termites? Check out some of these warning signs:
- Watch for the “swarm” of winged termites during the day or evening and often after rainfall from March to May.
- Check in or around windows and doorframes for termite evidence (wings, etc.)
- Look for “mud tunnels” in or around the foundation, under windows and on walls.
- Blistering on sheetrock
Continue reading to learn how we can treat your termite problem.
Advanced Bait System: What Has Changed Termite Baiting
This treatment involves installing termite bait stations around the perimeter of a home every 10-15 feet. The stations are then checked on a regular basis by the PMP. Upon finding termites in the stations, a bait cartridge is placed inside the station which is fed upon by termites and destroys the colony attacking the home.
The Advanced Termite Bait System has a patented dual-stage, a two-food-source design that effectively provides these critical performance benefits.
- Faster station hits – Termites “hit” within 15 to 45 days of installation.
- Colony elimination – Effective in as little as 120 days!
- Large bait load – Featuring a large containerized bait load to eliminate termite colonies
- Ultra low disturbance – A unique dual-stage design with a lower stage wood aggregation base and an upper stage compressed Puri-Cell™ preferred food matrix that allows our professionals to exterminate termites without disturbing and chasing them away before they can be eliminated.
- And most importantly, it can give you peace of mind. You can count on ATBS to protect your home with 24/7 monitoring capabilities.
Call us today to learn how we can install an ATBS station in your residential property.