Keep Your Home Free From Rats This Holiday Season
December 17, 2019
Tis the Season To Be Jolly!
The Song of Christmas is music to the ears, a symphony of love & hope that echoes throughout the year. There is no greater excitement than that of breaking bread and attending Christmas mass with your loved ones on Christmas Eve. From tree decorations to making mouth-watering dishes, every little aspect just adds more and more happiness to your home and gets you in a festive mood. But one thing that can literally crack you up is the sight of a rat running around the house. At the moment, in your mind, this sight has already demotivated your spirit of Christmas. But our experts at Accurate Pest Control understand your troubles and offer you reliable rodent control solutions in San Antonio. In case you ever find yourself stuck in this dilemma, feel free to contact us, and we will make sure we don’t disappoint you.
Here are reliable ways to prevent rats from your home
- Lights: Lights may attract the rats. They love gnawing onto wires in order to keep their teeth short, which can result in a fire hazard. So make sure rats don’t gain access to your electric wiring systems. Check your plug sockets for any cracks or crevices, and immediately seal them if necessary. Don’t forget to check in the air vents. Some wire mesh will prevent the mice from using these to get access to electric wires.
- Gifts: Gifts are the most exciting part of Christmas! We all love gifting and receiving presents from our loved ones /friends as a token of our love and appreciation- to make them feel ‘SPECIAL’! But, this can also be another concern that requires your attention as rats love to gnaw on the packaging, cardboard boxes, and papers. They can use these materials to build their nests.
- Leftovers/Scraps: At Christmas, your home is usually a treasure house of mince- pies, cakes, donuts, biscuits, loaves, and other savory foods. And a famous dairy product- ‘CHEESE’! Needless to say, the easier it is for the rat to nibble on your food, the more rats you’ll magnetize in your homes. So, don’t leave any left over’s or food scraps open in your kitchen and other places.
- Decorative Christmas Tree: Rats are extremely smart creatures, but due to their high levels of intelligence, they can access impossible locations. The Christmas tree can be used as a ladder for the mice to access other parts of your home. So, make sure there are no edible sweets like gingerbread/chocolates as tree decorations.
- Stockings: Your furry little pets can feast in the Xmas stockings if at all they are stuffed with edible goodies. The safer option is to stock them with non-edible gifts instead.
Are you anxious about rat troubles & seeking rat control solutions for your home in San Antonio? Contact Accurate Pest Control for home pest control and commercial pest control services today and happily jingle to your favorite song this Christmas!
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town…
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I have always been impressed with Accurate Pest Control. I did switch companies a couple of years ago and was back with Accurate very soon after. The quality and customer service are excellent. Someone actually answers the phone when you call and they are always wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Accurate Pest Control."
Contact Accurate Pest Control Today!(210) 934-8440
Reach out to us for pest control in San Antonio, TX and the surrounding areas.